Audio / Visual Integration and Support Services
Video Guidance's A/V, (Audio / Video) Integration team is committed to making sure our customers get the most out of their visual communications investments. Our Audio / Video systems design and installation engineers focus on meeting our customer's unique requirements of their mission -critical facilities and applications. Our integration projects have included application deployments in healthcare, education, government, legal, financial, manufacturing and more. From distance learning to telemedicine to collaboration, we have the expertise to not only meet our client's application needs, but exceed their expectations.
Working closely with customers, IT departments, manufacturers and facilities managers, Video Guidance will design, manage, install and support audiovisual environments for all your visual communication requirements. Video Guidance has partnered with industry-leading manufacturers representing visual technologies and applications to meet your unique needs within your budget constraints. Our customized solutions make complex applications and technology easy to use and cost-effective, while being fully supported with our ONE CALL Audio Visual Support program.
Video Guidance has also developed pre-designed visual communication systems that deliver simplified and mobile presentation functionality for typical meeting rooms, conference rooms and training rooms.
Video Guidance’s A/V Tune-up and Assessment Service offers a proactive review and evaluation of one existing room audio and video system. (Service value up to $1,199 per engagement / system.)
ONE CALL A/V Integration Services Program:
Video Guidance provides not only the products, services and installation you need, but also the support you've come to expect. Our ONE CALL Audio Visual Integration services program includes pre-sale involvement, project management, turn-key installation, maintenance, training and much more.
Pre-sale Design with Customers
Video Guidance views the design stage as the biggest step of your visual communication system. Our team of Audio Visual engineers will design and develop a customized audio, video and control solution that encompasses all of the presentation, control, lighting, structural and visual objectives of the project.
Project management begins with a hand-over meeting with the entire team to discuss the timeline, scope and continued management of the project throughout your relationship with Video Guidance. The project manager will work closely with the customer, contractors and the Audio Visual engineers to assure that every detail of installation and implementation is covered for a smooth transition.
Installation, Programming and Testing
Video Guidance provides turn-key installation to ensure that each system is installed properly. Video Guidance engineers and technicians will create a control system that is intuitively easy to understand and operate. This system will control all of the audio visual equipment and may also control lighting, room logistics and sound. Finally, Video Guidance will perform on-site testing of all the AV components and control system to ensure that it meets our customer's expectations.
Preventive Maintenance, Warranties and Support
ONE CALL Audio Visual support program provides ongoing support to ensure your visual communications system continues to operate at a high level. Our program includes:
- Web-based customer ticketing system
- Detailed service reporting
- Guaranteed response time for phone support
- Manufacturer warranties
- Service level agreement (Link)
- Manufacturer escalation and management
- Experienced and certified technical support
- Spare by air: replacement products to get you up & running the next day
- Preventative maintenance program
- Proactively monitor room systems and controllers
- Assist with Moves/Adds/Changes
Video Guidance Helpdesk
The help desk is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our experienced videoconferencing technicians are also certified engineers with all our Audio Visual vendors and manufacturers. Video Guidance's ONE CALL Audio Visual technical support is a resource to help clients understand, utilize and troubleshoot their visual communications systems.
At Video Guidance, training is standard with all ONE CALL Audio Visual agreements. We believe training is the most important part of making implementation successful. Therefore, we provide both standard training and customized training sessions based on the customer's needs. Video Guidance also offers continuous refresher training courses to ensure your investments are being used efficiently and effectively.
ONE CALL A/V Support Program
Video Guidance’s A/V integration team is committed to making sure our customers get the most out of their visual communications investments. Video Guidance provides not only the products, services and installation your company needs, but also the support you've come to expect. Our engineers provide ongoing support to ensure your audio/visual communication systems and critical applications continue to operate at a high level.
The A/V Support program will:
- Maintain and ensure all existing A/V infrastructure and components are functioning at product standards. Also, non-functional A/V components will be replaced if necessary.
- Provide a daily, round-the-clock Helpdesk staffed with experienced videoconferencing technicians to provide technical support to help clients understand, utilize and troubleshoot their A/V communications systems.
- Provide continuous review of your organization’s A/V environment and current functionally, and recommend new features, best practices and additional training programs.
The ONE CALL A/V Support program deliverables include:
- Web-based customer ticketing system and detailed service reporting.
- Guaranteed response time for phone support and service level agreements.
- Replacement or repair of nonfunctioning A/V equipment (one lamp replacement per year).
- Proactive monitoring, software upgrades, testing and continuous training.
- Manufacturer escalation and management.
- Priority Part Replacement: Expedite delivery of replacement products to get you up & running.
- Security best practices recommendations to ensure lockdown access of your video systems.
- Touch Panel optimization with button relabeling and location changes; button additions that do not require physical install; H/W or licensing; color and source priority changes; updated training materials; and additional training sessions for end users.
- Annual A/V Tune-up / Assessment that features physical inspection; testing and cleaning all system components; update system documentation; equipment replacement; check and clean all filters and input/outputs; review past year service tickets; refresher training on controllers and keypads; and recommend best practices.
- Field Repair that provides on-site support for 2 site visits and unlimited remote service per year per location. Labor and trip charges apply to on-site support after 2 site visits or 8 hours of service per year per location.
- Assistance with Move/Adds/Changes with appropriate system documentation updates.
- Continuous training to meet specific needs and applications.
Our mission is customer satisfaction. Video Guidance is committed to providing the highest-quality support services to all of our customers.
Simplifying the Possibilities
Our 7-Step Process is designed to ensure an optimal solution.
Learn about the Possibilities.
Our quarterly newsletter and solution brochures bring you the most up-to-date visual communications applications.
Click here for the latest edition of our newsletter.
Click here to register for our newsletter.
Click here to request a free solutions brochure.