VG Connect™ Hosted "Cloud-based" Video Conferencing Services
VG Connect’s comprehensive video communication services are completely hosted and managed by Video Guidance. All video components are housed and managed in our secure and environmentally managed data centers. Your video endpoints are installed and connected directly to the VG Connect video platform, ensuring an end-to-end managed solution.
With VG Connect, your company can purchase services and equipment separately, and Video Guidance will activate, maintain and support your chosen service plan.
Our unmatched "Video as a Service" platform includes a secure, reliable and easily assessable menu of integrated hardware, applications and services, supported by aggressive SLAs, including:
COMPLETE DESIGN, DEPLOYMENT AND TRAINING PROGRAMS
Basic needs assessment
Assist with dial plan design
Standard implementation process and schedule
Installation of all equipment and services for each location
Activation and testing all installed equipment
Project management engagement
End-user and administrator training
DESKTOP AND ROOM SYSTEM ENDPOINT MANAGEMENT
- Multi-vendor end devices supported
- Unlimited Point-to-Point calling
- Warranty service
- Helpdesk support
- Firewall transversal and gateway functionality
SCHEDULING AND CALL-LAUNCHING APPLICATION
- Easy-to-use web portal
- Outlook integration
- Simplified call scheduling
MULTI-POINT HD BRIDGING
- Cost-effective bundled pricing plans
- Offsite bridging redundancy
- Multi-rate conversion "speed-matching"
- Gateway services
- Voice-activated switching
- Telepresence and HD video conferencing interoperability
CONFERENCE SUPPORT "WHITE GLOVE" SERVICE
- Reservations and confirmations
- Site certification and registration
- Conference pretesting
- Meet, greet and guide
- Conferencing connects and disconnects
- In-call coordinator / live assistance
- Dial-out and Dial-in
- Conferencing reporting
- In-conference problem resolution
- Audio add-on
VIRTUAL VIDEO ROOMS
- Managed "self-service" video rooms
- Flexible bridge port capacity
- Call assistance, if required
- Flexible bundled pricing plans
SERVICE AND EQUIPMENT SUPPORT
- 24 x 7 monitoring and technical support
- Equipment support and maintenance
- 24-hour spare equipment program
- IP and ISDN endpoint management
- VPN management
- Invitations to monthly training sessions
- Bridging and helpdesk available 24 x 7
- Performance SLAs for service "up-time"
- 2-minute helpdesk phone response
- Equipment replacement program
- Confidentiality agreements
Compared to a premise-based video solution, VG Connect services are more scalable, allowing for flexible call capacity. VG Connect requires less internal resources, improves call satisfaction and offers a lower cost of ownership.
SCHEDULING SOFTWARE PLATFORM:
VG Connect offers a Scheduling Tool that adds immediate operational value to organizations, saving time, training and resources. The easy-to use, web-based software also automatically launches the actual videoconference.
The Scheduling Tool integrates with Outlook. Rooms can be selected, images of the rooms can be displayed and multi-point video conferences can be launched in a simplified manner. Whether using the web page or Outlook, VG Connect’s Scheduling Tool manages all aspects of your conferences.
Video Conferencing is a mission-critical communication that must never fail. Video Guidance completely understands this and has designed and assembled a robust, highly reliable video platform that delivers:
- Secure and reliable connectivity for your business
- Solid security policies and closed user groups
- Redundancy of critical infrastructure components
- Continuous upgrading of platform and endpoint software
Customers benefit from hosted solutions with significantly reduced capital and operating expenditures, while enjoying the added value of capacity and security. Using VG Connect services, your employees can engage and collaborate with others within your organization as well as with customers, vendors and partners.
VG CONNECT REPORTING PROGRAM
Video Guidance provides a base set of important reporting capabilities for our VG Connect customers.
HELP DESK TROUBLE TICKET REPORTING
This report provides customers the ability to see:
- ticket number
- ticket open date
- company name, room name/number and ticket initiator
- description of the problem and equipment/service affected
- who the tickets have been assigned to at Video Guidance
- trouble shooting tasks performed and communications between parties
- ticket close date and resolution
The Helpdesk Trouble Ticket Reporting historically tracks issues to help organizations understand and correct chronic issues for long-term solutions, identify issues where additional training can improve performance, and provide customers with information that can help measure our performance above and beyond the service level agreements.
END POINT USAGE REPORTING
The End Point Usage Reporting allows organizations to monitor their usage (across all their end points). This report can provide information (dates and times of conference calls, participating endpoints and total usage) to
support future budgeting and planning requirements, identify areas of high and low usage, and provide information to support previous business cases.
The report helps organizations identify:
- end user adoption issues that may require additional training.
- systems that are underutilized and that may require a systematic approach for resolution.
- systems that are at capacity, and develop new business cases to support end user growth.
MANAGED BRIDGING USAGE REPORTING
The Managed Bridging Usage Reporting helps organizations keep track of the utilization of their managed bridging plans. The report provides managed conference information such as dates and times of conference calls, participants, start time of call and cost of call. This usage report helps determine if your organization is effectively using the managing bridging services and if a more cost effective bundle plan should be considered.
vROOM USAGE REPORTING
VG Connect’s “vRoom” Virtual Video Conference Room Usage Reporting allows organizations to monitor their five port vRooms. The usage report provides information on dates and times of conference calls, number of participants, start time of calls, call duration and vRoom usage. The information helps organizations determine if their virtual video rooms are being used and to what extent. Monitoring vRoom usage help Video Guidance determine if additional training is needed, if our customer’s vRoom bundle pricing plan is correct, or if there is a need for additional vRooms due to call conflict or heavy usage.
Simplifying the Possibilities
Our 7-Step Process is designed to ensure an optimal solution.
Learn about the Possibilities.
Our quarterly newsletter and solution brochures bring you the most up-to-date visual communications applications.
Click here for the latest edition of our newsletter.
Click here to register for our newsletter.
Click here to request a free solutions brochure.